Monday, March 28, 2011

           The three blog's that I liked were Fatima's blog, Kate's blog, and Kayla's blog. I liked Fatima's blog because when she write's her responses, she is very open-minded, making her writing very interesting to her reader's. I also liked her blog because she shows emotion in everything that she writes. It is almost like experiencing what happening firsthand.

           I liked Kate's blog because when she write's she sort of commits to it, because all of her responses have length. I also liked her blog because when she write's, she explain's everything in sheer detail, making sure that while reading her response, you are able to understand what she is talking about, all while just writing.

           I also liked Kayla's blog. I liked her blog because it shows emotion. For example, her poem. In her peom she describes a girl in pain, hurting, after she broke up with her boyfriend. She describes her memories of how she felt calm, and then scared of what may happen next. In her blog she describes the emotion that people go through in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment